This past weekend was the annual banquet for the local firehouse that Mike volunteers with. We decided to take the kids with us, and it ended up being a really good idea (I know! Go figure!). They ended up being the only children there (insert faux pas), but their behavior was phenomenal. We got so many compliments on how well-behaved they were -- Mike and I left with our parental heads just a smidge bigger. We were so proud of our little ones!
So..... while we were sitting at our dinner table with our children who were playing quietly while awards were being handed out, I noticed Mike trying to stifle some laughter. Of course I wanted in on what was going on, so he leaned over and proceeded to replay the following conversation for me:
Mike: "Catelyn, I just want to tell you that you look beautiful tonight."
Catelyn: "I just want to tell you that I tooted."
I then proceeded to pee my pants from laughter.
Saturday, March 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for the laugh Sarah! I needed that!
I'm glad it made you chuckle, Jaime! I hope you and your family are well. I haven't been able to keep up with you all through your blog -- I guess you have new security on it. It was good to hear from you though.
Thanks for visiting, Jaime!
Post a Comment